Monday, October 15, 2012

People

People. This is the hardest post ever. Anyone else feel that way?

Here we go.

Well, am I supposed to give you my philosophy on what people are, what it means to be human? Should I describe the way that humans naturally tend to? Or maybe I should ramble on about good verses evil. The whole moral compass thing is overused, though.

I think it is funny that although we know that a human generally feels the same emotions as the next bloke, we somehow get the notion that we are completely alone sometimes, that no one knows that we are experiencing or feeling, but everyone does at the same time. It's funny.

While I believe that people become who they are because of how they are raised, I also believe that everyone changes dramatically and that they will find who they are because they choose to search. If something is missing from their lives, they will search, and they will find it.

I also think people are hilarious. Here are some funny pictures to prove it.








1 comment: